After 3 month of chikungunya. Pain and swelling in joints or thumb wrist nd knee. Please suggest any medicine treat these problem. I am in very trouble.

After 3 month of chikungunya. Pain and swelling in joints...
Mr. Khan, these are chikungunya bad effects on our body. basically during chikungunya our liver goes fatty and liver & gallbladder maintains the joints of our body. that why pain and swelling for long time remains or I can say to some patients doctor suggests knee replacement or surgery. if you want to recover soon firstly you have to leave mutton and its all kind food for sometime. then in morning at 7 am have wheat grass powder mix in 200 ml lukewarm water empty stomach . after this have your breakfast at 8 am sharp( no tea at this time). no meals after this till 1.30 pm. 1:30 pm have your lunch. if necessary have one cup of tea between 5 to 6 pm. have your dinner at 8 pm sharp. you will be fit in a month or two
We are a physiotherapy I just give a some tips take hot water therapy and also take wax bath it will reduce the pain as well as swelling.