I have pain in lower part i.e.after knee joint of both legs .Pain level is so high that I am unable walk normally. Since last 7 days I am having issue. I have also pain in toes as well as abdomen.In previous yours also I got such pain but condition was not so worse. After resting I was getting relief .so I took it this issue lightly.In current situation my condition is so poor that I am unable to move properly. When I walk more than 10 min condition becomes worse. I do not have any fever also. I thought issue could of diabetes but after sugar test report was normal. Please suggest me what should I do? Or is it any kind of any disease?

I have pain in lower part i.e.after knee joint of both le...
Ice therapy would definitely help to reduce the inflammation. We also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. Simple Knee Exercises would help to strengthen the quadriceps muscle which is the key muscle. Specific knee exercises will also help ie. Keeping a soft ball underneath the knee and you have to keep pressing it. That's the simple exercise which will help you to strengthen the knee. We also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. Knee Pain unable to walk one step with walker Her knees would have been totally damaged due to arthritis of both the knees. That's the reason she is unable to walk one step as there will be knee rigidity.