My teeth are yellow and having bad smelling in breathing. Frequently, change the tooth brush due to irregular arrangement of teeth. Pl suggest.

My teeth are yellow and having bad smelling in breathing....
Dear, yellow teeth & bad smell from oral cavity is commonly caused due to inadequate oral hygiene maintenance. You may require a professional cleaning. Irregular teeth can be a hindrance in oral hygiene maintenance therefore when you visit your dentist please ask him about the possibility to correct that as well. It is not uncommon these days for a sixty year old to undergo orthodontic treatment. All the best Sir.
You can get teeth cleaning and polishing done by dentist.
Get scaling done from a dentist, start brushing after each meal.
Sensodyne paste thrice daily and set elachi frequently.
You will need to consult to a dentist for scaling and alignment. And For bad breath. You may take homoeopathic medicine Merc Sol 30 one dose. See if it helps.
Brush atlst twice daily, at night brush with baking soda rinse your mouth with lemon water, rub a piece of lemon into your teeth, use whitening toothpaste, chew few leaves of basil, apply neem paste, with this you need to visit your dentist.
Due to irregular arrangement of teeth there may be deposits around your teeth which could be the reason for bad breath and yellow colour of the teeth. Your brush cannot clean those deposits kindly consult a dentist in person to clean up the deposits.
Dear patient please give me the other details of your habits, gum condition, associated symptoms like bleeding gums ,presence of cavity in any of your teeth etc. So that we can come to a conclusion. Till then use clohex mouthwash 10 ml twice a day.