I experience irritation in nose and sometimes sneezing in morning due to change in temperature from hot to cold and cold to hot but from 4 5 days I am experiencing irritation after brushing my teeth .what can be the reason and cure.

I experience irritation in nose and sometimes sneezing in...
It can be due to the allergic tendency of your body. So take proper precautions during such times when there is change of weather. If these symptoms are recurrent and chronic in nature then you can try Homeopathy which can address the problem at the root level and improve the body's immune system. You contact me or chat online for a detailed consultation.
Sneezing is probably because of allergy. It can be triggered by climate change. It can be controlled by medication. Teeth irritation or sensitivity may be because of cavity. You can get it checked by a dentist.

Book appointment with top doctors for Sneezing treatment