My penis size is 2 inch when it's is not erected and 3 inch when it is erect what should I do to increase size and width .Please do help.

My penis size is 2 inch when it's is not erected and 3 in...
The length is not enough the act of sex should be satisfying from the point of view of both girl and boy. Boys' penises start to grow during puberty achieving between 2 and 5 inches (5 - 13 cm) in length. Penis with length of 3 inches or below while erection is termed as micropenis. With micropenis one cannot satisfy his female partner with penis only. Penis size 3-5 while erection comes in category of small penis, but these persons can satisfy female partners though females get a sense of somewhat short/lacking length at times. In homeopathy there are many remedies who help to increase sexual intercourse time and improve the penis health. Homeopathy helps to remove the problems from the root level. Homeopathic remedy easily removes the main cause from the root level according to the proper symptoms. Then the sexual intercourse time improves automatically and male organ become strong and thick. Consult me.