Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Sir my name is Karan I am married I suffer from premature ejaculation since my first sex and its life long in me and after intercourse in 5-6 Stoke I ejaculate. I not smoke and drink and eat balance diet. So what could I do to cure Premature ejaculation from root.

Premature ejaculation can have several causes like anxiety, unfavourable sexual partner and even chemical imbalance in the brain. There are a homoeopathic medicines by which you can increase sex time ..   stop-start technique, squeeze technique also help to some extend.. Lifestyle changes to last longer- 1.Eat the right kind of foods 2. Quit smoking and alcohol 3. get enough sleep. 4. lose weight. you can consult me online for homoeopathic treatment without side effects. premature ejaculation can be cured completely in 3months.
Premature ejaculation is uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after sexual penetration or foreplay. It happens with minimal sexual stimulation and before the person wishes. It may result in unsatisfactory sex for both partners. This can increase the anxiety that may add to the problem. It is one of the most common forms of male sexual dysfunction. It has probably affected every man at some point in his life. Most cases of premature ejaculation do not have a clear cause. With sexual experience and age, men often learn to delay orgasm. Psychological factors such as anxiety, guilt, or depression can also cause it. In some cases, it may be related to a medical cause such as hormonal problems, injury, or a side effect of certain medicines. Consult any psychiatrist online or in person Your doctor will discuss your medical and sexual history with you. He or she will do a thorough physical exam. Your doctor may want to talk to your partner also. Premature ejaculation can have many causes. So your doctor may order lab tests to rule out any other medical problem. In many cases premature ejaculation gets better on its own over time. Treatment may not be needed. Practicing relaxation techniques or using distraction methods may help you delay ejaculation. Your doctor may recommend that you and your partner practice certain techniques to help delay ejaculation, as well as medications are there to help. All the best.