I am 30 year old male ,and I have a type of ulcers on my to tongue for last 3-4 month. I have take tab and cream suggest by doctor but I have not relief, so why should I do?

I am 30 year old male ,and I have a type of ulcers on my ...
sootshekhar ras 125 mg twice a day apply neem resin with tankan bhasm
1stly. Reason of recurrent ulcers is to be checked. They may rise due to many reasons. Starting from your mouth to stomach. Visit a good dental surgeon. And explain your problem completely. Changing of food habbits and medications will help.
you can try using ...dologel ct two to three times daily for 15 days...and along with that multivitamin tablets once a day for 15 days...
Eat lot of fruits & green leafy vegetables & drink plenty of water. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need Coronoplasty (smoothen teeth edges) along with morning after meals .hexigel ointment can be applied over the ulcer area. Advance procedures can be done with laser. You may consult me in person if the problem persists. .hexigel