Madam I had some pain in my teeth from 10 days there were some blooding what can I do ?

Kindly get an x-ray done of the tooth having pain. May be you will have to get root canal treatment done followed by a crown or cap. Till then you can take a pain killer like tab ketorol dt 2 tablets dissolved in water. Kindly get scaling done and use gum paint twice daily for 15 days. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique.
You may have pain because of gum problem due to plaque or tarter deposition between gums and teeth. You need to go for investigation to rule out the cause of pain. It can be because of cavity also. If cavity get it filled or rct. Or if plaque you need to go for cleaning and scaling. Rinse your mouth with chlorhexidine mouthwash. Brush twice daily.
Get a scaling done.
Hi, there are various reasons for bleeding gums like poor oral hygiene, vitamin deficiency, physical injury to gums, hormonal changes, medications etc. You have to visit dentist for professional cleaning and check-up to know the exact cause and solution of your problem.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with surgical, gum strengthening procedure. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash after every meals. Use pepsodent tooth paste & gum paint for 2 to 3 weeks. Advance procedures can be done with laser. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Goggle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.