I am having nightfall/ wet dreams .Please tell me the solution how I can get rid of it. Because now I'm feeling weak day by day.

Hello- 1. You can perform Kegel exercises to get cured of nightfall or wet dreams. 2. You can take herbal supplements to solve nightfall problem. Most of the herbal supplements bear the potent herbs like Withania Somnifera, Mucuna Pruriens, Asparagus, Ferrum, Piper Longum etc. 3. Consume 2-3 cups of curd daily to get relief from Nightfall. 4. Bathe in lukewarm water by adding any of the following essential oils: sandalwood oil, chamomile oil, lavender oil or rose oil. Do this therapy before bedtime to get beneficial results. 5. Do not be obsessed with sex. It may stimulate your semen production and increase Nightfall problem. 6. You are advised not to indulge in filthy, sexual discussions, view blue films or nude photographs or read pornographic literature. 7. Get in to the habit of meditating to manage your stress. 8. Canalize your energy in to constructive channels like jokes, solving puzzles, article Submission, riddles etc.
You have night /wet dreams. I advise you to take vegetarian diet. Take plenty of water. Do meditation for mental strength daily. Take light dinner always. Always remember, thinking about sex is anti sex and is harmful for future married life. For better guidance and natural, safe and permanent treatment of wet dreams, consult me.
Nocturnal emission (night fall) is very much normal. When u dont masturbate, your seminal fluid gets filled fully till the brim in the sac, with light pressure, it leaks out, while passing urine or stools. It is quite normal. To avoid it masturbate regularly or have sex. Dont worry, your condition is perfectly normal.