Is there any problems by stopping masturbation suddenly .I was addicted to it about 5 years now I want to quit it. Is it safe or problem?

Is there any problems by stopping masturbation suddenly ....
Yes, it's safe to stop masturbation abruptly.
You can quiet it no any problem.
Hi, masturbation thrice a week is enough and healthier but negative effects of excessive masturbation can be 1. After each ejaculation, you’ll notice the firmness of the next erection may get slightly softer and spongier, depending on how close apart the erections are. 2. Negative psychological impact on a person. Many people feel shame and guilt because of their masturbation habits. 3.Masturbation can cause a bending in your penis if you continually are using the same hand and especially if you masturbate aggressively 4. There is current research that states increased testosterone production is linked to DHT production, which is associated with male pattern hair loss.
Dear lybrateuser, - There is no problem stopping masturbation suddenly, concentrate on your studies, job, exercise , hobby - have a well balanced diet to keep healthy & fit.