Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Hi I have a problem when I had intercourse with my would be. Once I inserted my male genital I reached my orgasm. This was happened for more than 8-9 times till now. I am worried whether this is due to over masturbation which I have done earlier. I want to know can I overcome this and participate in more time. I have read few blogs and this is the premature ejaculation. And worried to consult a doctor. Pls suggest me what needs to be done to have good sex life with my partner. I have started masturbating nearly 15 years of age and continuing till now. Depends on my mood I used to masturbate more than 2-3 times a day. Now I have reduced it to 1 or 2 times a day or try to postpone. Please suggest me the ways to improve my duration of Intercourse time and hardness of my tool to lead a success full life.

Now you take more nutritious food and fruits special dryfruits chhuara makhana kheer daily and badam 3-4 daily and massage badam rogan on penis daily.