I am 27 male. I am loosing hair in male pattern baldness, probably cause its hereditary. But for my age its too early. Can anything be done?

I am 27 male. I am loosing hair in male pattern baldness,...
Specific Best food : 1. Egg : Enriched with protein which helps in growth and improves the quality of hair 2.Bean: Contains silica which prevent hair loss. Helps the base of hair roots and helps to form new cells and regenerate healthy hair. 3. Carrots:Promotes growth of cells of scalp, thus helps in shiny , well conditioned hair growth . 4. Sea food: Contains abundant zinc. Fish contains Sulphur which provides essential fatty acids necessary for maintanence of healthy hair. 5.Dates and Raisins: Contains Iron which helps in haemoglobin production , thus enhancing the oxygen supply to the scalp. 6.Oats: Contain Zinc, Iron and omega -6-fatty acid , which again helps in hairgrowth. Common mismanagement -Excessive stress - Cut down on the use of hair spray, hair gels, and styling creams that contain harsh chemical ingredients, which can dry out the scalp and cause the formation of flakes. - Avoid treatments such as perms, colours, relaxers etc take a toll on the health of your hair. - Avoid changing your shampoo and conditioner constantly. Stick to one good mild cleansing shampoo for six months before changing. - Excessive exposure to the sun, pollution, rain water and dust without proper protection makes the hair dry, brittle and limp. Best Oil to prepare at home would be ? To coconut oil add plenty of curry leaf and onion , once onion becomes brown ,take out of flame. Best Conditioner: Egg white or Hibiscus powder Best natural medicine for hairgrowth: Chop onions and make a paste of it. Extract the onion juice and apply on the scalp. Keep this for 20min and do head wash. Can find a drastic change in 2 months time if you do it daily. For further treatment and enhancing the hairgrowth , you can take Homoeopathic medicines. Please personal message me for further details or if any query.