My girlfriend and I had sex right after her period stopped on the 22nd of August. I did not ejaculate inside of her but just as a precaution I gave her a emergency contraception the 23rd of August. After all this on the 27th of August we had sex again but again I did not ejaculate inside of her. Then 2 days later she started bleeding and she said it was like period blood very dark but more then spotting and less then a normal period. The blood stopped after 2 days and now again on the 8th of September is bleeding again. The blood is red and dark red. She said she was having cramps like a normal period. She had been bleeding for 4 days. Her nomal mens date is 16th. She has shown no signs of pregnancy in 5 weeks. Doctors please give me a clear cut answer in what this is and what I have to do I'm really worried.

Hi lybrate-user. Her periods got irregular because of the Pills. They are very harmful. And you should better use condoms. She might not be pregnant if you are worried about that. Still if you want to be sure you may do urine pregnancy test.