Hi sir, my name is csj. I am 18 years old. My teeth is getting dull and yellow day by day even brushing twice. Sir give some suggestions.

Hi sir, my name is csj.
I am 18 years old. My teeth is ge...
A healthy person requires professional teeth cleaning and polishing by a dentist every 6 months. I guess you haven't visited any. Once you get the cleaning done, you can maintain the same by proper brushing technique using any toothpaste. After professional cleaning of teeth if you are not satisfied with whiteness of your teeth, you can go for teeth bleaching. It will definitely improve and resolve your problem.
Hi sir, my name is csj.
I am 18 years old. My teeth is ge...
You might have tartar/deposit on teeth kindly get it cleaned by dentist.
Hi sir, my name is csj.
I am 18 years old. My teeth is ge...
Hello, First you need to go for scaling and root planning (cleaning of teeth) and then if stains are still there then dental bleaching can be performed by dentist. Regards!
Hi sir, my name is csj.
I am 18 years old. My teeth is ge...
Get scaling and cleaning done from a dentist.
Hi sir, my name is csj.
I am 18 years old. My teeth is ge...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs use whitening tooth pastes.