Hlo Dr. How to improve my skin tone .how I can get fair skin within 1 month by home remedies. Bcoz aftr 1 month my marriage is there. .pls Dr. suggest something good to me which is 100%resultable.

Hlo Dr. How to improve my skin tone .how I can get fair s...
Avoid too much sun exposure is the best place to start or use a sunscreen with spf 25-30 every time you go outside. You can try creams and soaps that contain kojic acid, glutathione, aplha-arbutin, licorice extract, mulberry extract, and Vitamins C, E, and B3. You can also go for lightening creams containing hydroquinone, but make sure that the concentration does not exceed to 2%.If you wd like to go for a more natural approach, you can try rubbing the slices of lemons, potato, tomatoes, cucumber which are also found to be beneficial in clearing the complexion. Just keep in mind, though, that the effectiveness of the treatments mentioned depends largely on your skin problem and skin type. Some products and procedures may work, but some may not. Its best to consult your dermatologist to find out which of these options is best for your skin type.