Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a male of 32 years. I am consistently having teeth problems like pain and caries etc. Recently a Doctor told me to have OGR Xray. In OGR its found that I have serious bone loss. Please suggest me a medicine so that bone loss can be arrested and new growth of bone can be facilitated. Thanks.

1 Doctor Answered
I am a male of 32 years. I am consistently having teeth p...
Hi lybrate-user. It is not a simple condition that can treated here. You may consult through Lybrate. If you will keep taking random treatment like this you may end loosing it all. You may consult for homoeopathic treatment through Lybrate. Still if you want to try. You. May take Heklalava 30 TDs for 3 days. Report after 10 days.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.