Hi I am having a sensitive teeth from past two years. I am using sensodynte repair & protect from past 2 years no issues till last month but this month I am experiencing sensitivity & pain which is increasing exponentially day by day what treatment shld I go for? what may be the average expenses for this treatment.

Hi I am having a sensitive teeth from past two years. I a...
Hi, teeth have a protective layer called enamel with age the enamel wears off and become thin which causes to become teeth sensitive to cold and hot. You need to get a professional check up done to know the exact cause and solution of your problem. Without checking you clinically we can't suggest you anything. Regards shilpa Dr. Krinita motwani's dental clinic.
Hi thanks for the query as you said you had sensitivity in the beginning and now you have pain also which is gradually increasing. Going by your words you need to undergo rct (root canal treatment) if you have x ray of your tooth please share for better diagnosis thank you