I am 19 years old male, just saw a lump 2 inches above the collar bone near throat. There is no external swelling on normal condition but while exercising with weights or shrugging shoulder with weight causes a swelling. But not all the times. While trying to feel the node its felt very small, and very movable. Recently done CBC and report came all normal except high rbc count low mch, mcv and high rdw. Haemoglobin is 12.8 while normal range is 13.4 to 15.4. I am seeing this swollen part for 6 years and its same and not changed over years. I am quite thin rather under weight and recently having allergic problems. Is the condition harmful.

I am 19 years old male, just saw a lump 2 inches above th...
Mr. lybrate-user, Thanks for the query. It is better to get it properly examined by a surgeon to see if there is problem at all. Because such conditions can not commented upon online, without actually examining those. Your Hb and other readings are not much of a problem. Thanks.