After doing 1 time masturbate now my dick become swallow .what should I have to do to make it normal. Is it symptoms of a any problem.

After doing 1 time masturbate now my dick become swallow ...
Masturbation addiction is, simply put, the compulsive need to masturbate. The need becomes so overwhelming that the addict does not have the power to keep from masturbating. This overpowering desire is at the base of most forms of sexual addiction. The need to view pornography is usually a precursor to masturbation. Involving with prostitutes and illicit sexual activity is the next stage to it. It should be stopped as it has done lots of damage to you mentally/physically. It ruins once sexual health and even further lead them to impotency. Opt for my ayurvedic medicines (with counselling given on phone) that will help you stop this addiction. Proper medication will be given to control the urge of sexual desires and to recover the loss/damage given to the body Including penis curve and also penis enlargement.
PCD. Do masturbation with light handed.