Sir my disk is somewhat cross towards right side I think it should be straight. Will I face any problems in future because of this cross disk and what should I do for straighten my disk.

Sir my disk is somewhat cross towards right side I think ...
It should be due to Lumbar spondylosis which is untreated for the longer time, might make you to have cross disk. Yes undoubtedly it will lead to posture problems which might have impact on the knee and other gait pattern movements.
• Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily • . Avoid bending in front. • Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. • Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. • Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. • Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.