I am a physically handicapped person and hamstring has been change. After my operation I got maximum power on my right leg i.e my knee power had been increased but at the age of 65-years my knee power has been decreased. Kindly advise any how can I increase my knee power. At present my age is 71-years.

Just donot strain much. Your knee joint after being overused has already had much to bear. The knee ligaments may have undergone overuse wear and tear. So best is to keep up with moderate floor exercises like flexion and extension that any physiotherapist can guide you. Avoid long walks. You may go for cycling but only upto 10 min a day.
There are two exercises you can do 1. Sit on edge of chair and raise your leg from the ground, keep it there for 30-45 sec, repeat this at least 50 times a day 2 sit on bed, place a 2" fold of towel under your knee and press the towel witth your knee joint and try to maintain pressure for 30 secs or so, repeat this exercise 50 times a day.