Sir I have problem off teeth related to teeth cavity sir please suggest mi maximum anti cavity tooth paste immediately.

Sir I have problem off teeth related to teeth cavity sir ...
There is no anticavity toothpaste. Its your brushing technique and oral care that keeps your teeth protected from cavity.
It is true that multiple factors contribute to caries this a single remedy in the form of anticavity toothpaste is not the solution to the whole disease process but still if other factors are controlled such as diet (refined sugar, frequency etc) then it do have role. Anticavity toothpaste just modify the upper layer of teeth thusaking it resistant to caries attack. I would suggest Toothmin toothpaste.
your late for that consult a dentist get filling done you may require rct n cap than use any std tooth paste of your choice brush twice daily especially at night.
Dear Lybrate user, If you already have cavities in your teeth then you will need to get fillings done for them. Regularly practicing good oral hygiene will ensure you don't have any new cavities later.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need Adv cleaning and artificial enamel filling or root canal treatment with a cap for deep cavities. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use AMFLOR toothpaste. You may consult me in person.
Toothpaste is to clean the tooth. Only toothpaste cant solve the your cavity problem. brush twice daily & wash with water after food. Drink more water. Brush twice daily properly. Some time use moth wash. Every 6th month do scaling treatment. If caries is there in your mouth do the treatment. Dont drink frequently coffee or tea. Avoid Tobacco. Use any standard toothpaste.
Hi, Dental cavity is a very common issue now a days. There is no such anti cavity toothpaste in the market, only your regular two times brushing and flossing, Eating healthy foods like fruits, green vegetables etc, Limiting the consumption of acidic foods and beverages like tea and coffee, fizzy drinks etc and most important Limiting the consumption of sticky foods like pizza, chocolates, toffee etc. Look for a fluoridated toothpaste as fluoride plays an important role in keeping your tooth healthy. Visit your concerned dentist every 6 months so your oral diagnosis can be done and treatment can be planned accordingly. Regards.