Sir please tell me mujhe shadi prolactin zyada hone ki vjeh se periods puri tarah nhi hue. Khtm se hee ho gye the tb. Shayad 5th ya 6th day tha periods suru hone ke baad ka. And I had sex. Only once he inserted penis n perhaps ejaculated b4 that white liquid came out from his penis. .So please tell me .Me pregnant to nhi hongi na. Mujhe tension ho rhi he m unmarried. please tell me what should I do. Ab to kre hue bhi 4 days ho cause he..

Sir please tell me mujhe shadi prolactin zyada hone ki vj...
You have done in safe period. Do not worry. A menstrual cycle is calculated from the first day of your period to the first day of the next period (1). Safe period is from day 1 to 7 and day 21 to the rest of the cycle, when you can have sex without worrying about getting pregnant. This period will not be the same for all women as it depends on the length of the menstrual cycle. The average menstrual cycle is 28 days or a little less, but if your cycle is longer than 28 days, the safe period is not reliable.