My son of 8 months is going to have teeth. We need precautions and advice from your side to make him well.

My son of 8 months is going to have teeth. We need precau...
Whenever the tooth erupts ..clean with cotton . There should be no milk on the tooth as the child would be susceptible to nursing bottle caries or rampant caries .... amater everytime he takes makes sure that his mouth is clean .. as they will demineralize the enamel and cause decay ..
Keep the gum pads clean by wiping with a soft cloth dipped in warm water. After teeth erupt use a small kids toothbrush and start gently brushing the teeth. And train the kid for the same.
Give your son small and frequent meals instead of forcing him to eat. Let him have juices , mashed foods like khichadi, potatoes, bananas, curd-rice. Keep him hydrated well.
Make him brush after the last meal at night with a small toothbrush, less intake of candies, sticky sugary foods like cream biscuits etc.