I have cavity and tooth decay. Its around 2 years now. Doctor told to have a root canal one year back. Since then I had no pain. However I still avoids eating from that side of teeth as I know that it will start giving pain. Is there any way to reverse tooth decay and let the tooth heal naturally? I heard about oil pulling as one remedy. What you suggest? Please advise.

I have cavity and tooth decay. Its around 2 years now. Do...
Go for Root Canal. If you delay and there is further deep involvement of caries. It might go for extraction.
There is no substitute for RCT till date, oil pulling is a rumour spread by quakes which in no way works in dentistry. Since you are avoiding RCT, some day or other it has to be extracted.
There is no reverse way to tooth decay especially if it's deep ... and a root canal treatment ... it will only cause you more trouble if the treatment is delayed ...
Hello, the best treatment for tooth decay and infection is root canal treatment. I don't know much if oil pulling will help. But do not wait long for the treatment as the tooth may start to break and then even root canal will not be possible, you will have to go for extraction. So trust your doctor and go ahead with the treatment advised by your dentist.