Ph.D - Ayurveda, MD - Ayurveda, Diploma in Diet and Nutrition, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Diploma Yoga
10 years experience
Ask Free Question
sir go for a complete detox of ur body with the help of ayurveda's Panchakarma therapy. It includes Abhyangam (Massage with medicated oils) n medicated steam bath. this wud rejuvenate ur body - improving ur work efficiency and bettering ur sleep. It will also strengthen ur nerves and muscles. These procedures will take out the harmful toxins out of ur body - cleansing ur body. Also take Shirodhara which would completely take the stress out of ur body and u will feel light, fresh and full of energy.
strictly avoid all junks, oily -spicy food, pickles if u r eating, drink lots of water, juices or daily have fresh fruits. try to keep ur bowel clear.
ACNE / PIMPLES : Regarding Acne-
1.strictly avoid all junks, oily -spicy food, pickles if u r eating, drink lots of water, juices or daily have fresh fruits. try to keep ur bowel clear. Avoid constipation.
* Start eating Avle ka murabba daily at least once (you may have more than 1 also).
* Strictly keep ur tea not more than 2 per day – else start Green Tea.
2. regularly wash ur face with any gud herbal face wash.
3. U can apply some home - made mixture like - Besan + Milk and Multani mitti+Rose Water+ milk at night which wud prevent ur pimples. Always cover ur face with piece of cloth or mask when u move out in sun and dust
4. Do have gud sleep - atleast 7 hrs a day.....avoid sleeping very late nights.
although some herbal medicines might also help you but after proper history taking. For that u may consult me privately over Lyberate. Please update with ur valuable feedback.
BSc - Food Science & Nutrition, PGD in Sports Nutrition and Dietitics , Diabetes Educator
12 years experience
Ask Free Question
Have fresh home cooked meals and exercise daily with adequate sleep and water.You Will be able to maintain good health.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.