My baby girl is 5 months old. And her weight is only 5.48 kg. She is only in Breastfeed. Shall I start formula milk once a day. Or shall I continue with only breast feed. As last month her weight was 5.20 kg. I think my milk is not sufficient for my baby. Pls suggest what I should do to increase her weight.

My baby girl is 5 months old. And her weight is only 5.48...
If your baby is satisfied after taking your feeds and passing urine 5 to 6 times then there is sufficient lactation and no need to start top feeding. Frequently the error in weight measurement is root cause of maternal anxiety. Please weigh your baby again on same weighing machine with same cloths. Expected weight gain of your baby should be 600 to 900 grams par month.
Hi, if the baby is fine, plays and is smiling and all his other activities are normal then there is no need to start formula milk, as mother's milk is the best milk for babies, since your baby is 5 months old, you can start giving fruit and vegetable juices once a day as this will help in easy and good transition to weaning foods, which you will be starting from next month.