I had cavity. My dentist firstly drilled the teeth and then laser fill. She did it in a single day. But some of my friends say that their teeth were cleaned and some medicine were given to remove infection and after few days later, teeth was filled. I'm worrying. Is everything OK with me or I need medical help?

I had cavity. My dentist firstly drilled the teeth and th...
This sir is perfectly fine. It was a simple filling procedure wherr your tooth was restored with composite filling. It is a very routine procedure. Your friends might have had a very deep cavity hence probably RCT was carried out on then or indirect pulp capping or some other procedure was done. Hope there is no pain in your new filling and you need not worry the dentist must have done a fine job. Hope this answers your query.
If you do not have any pain then its completely fine.
In case of deep caries you need Rct that means what you are saying,but in case of superficial carious no need to do rct only direct filling is enough,so dont worry nothing will happen,it is wright treatment only.
Hi lybrate-user. It may be temporary filling. And she will do it in next sitting. Still if you are worried then you may take second opinion from some other good dentist around you.
Your friend might have underwent Root canal procedure. Your teeth is restored by normal filling. Procedure varies according to the depth of caries. Everythimg is okay with you.