My child is two years old and they have very weakness and not in interested in any food and not eating anything like milk meal fruits but he is doing stool four time a day that's why not growing so what can I do for my child.

My child is two years old and they have very weakness and...
My dear friend, as you told weight at 2 years age is 8 kg which is very less. You should go for TTG test as well as stool test. With these reports contact me. Other laboratory investigations may be needed. Hope your child will be healthy very soon.
It can be due to infections in food pipe get a stool test done just to get confirmation give deworming dose anyway. Give antiparasitic medicine metrogyl syrup, a spoon a day after food for 3 days wait and watch don't feed him oils and fats more simple proteins like toned milk and curds and carbohydrates of his choice like daal roti chawal subji and little salt and lots of water reduce his activities if he is Hyper personality a tired body doesn't feel like eating.