I have a mouth ulcer in my lower lip, about 3 mm in diameter which is yellowish inside and reddish outside. Please tell me a cure as soon as possible.

I have a mouth ulcer in my lower lip, about 3 mm in diame...
Apply dologel ct over the ulcer two times daily for 1 5 days
How old it is your habits chewing tobbaco etc can you share photo graph mean while apply ulgel and take bcomplex daily.
Apply Trioplast gel twice daily for atleast 10 days. Best of luck :)
Eat lot of fruits & green leafy vegetables & drink plenty of water. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need Coronoplasty (smoothen teeth edges) along with T. Rebagen 10, morning one tab & one at night for 5 days, C. Becosules 5 cap, for five days in the morning after meals. Hexigel ointment on the area of ulcer. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash after every meals. You may consult me in person.