I am having a bad breath from many years. My teeth and gums are in good condition. I have consult dentist .doctor are absolutely fine. In have cleaning 2 times .in internet There is many says halitosis or chronic ,which doctor will help me? Once I went gastro doctor he said to do endoscopy taking lot of money. I don't have money to test. What to do? I want to get rid of this as soon as possible. Which field is best homeopathy or ayurvedic or general. I live in village part .not advanced doctor are available. Only in cities. Any one suggesting tablets or some thing which is affordable and permanent cure. please help.

I am having a bad breath from many years. My teeth and gu...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Hi lybrate-user. The best way to treat it is homoeopathic. But I need more details to find out the exact cause. So you may consult. Still if you want to try you may take homoeoapthic medicine Mercurius Solubilis 200 one dose only. Report after 1 week.