I'm a girl and my weight is approximately 41kg and my height is 4'9" is it perfect or not? if it is not than what should be my weight according to my height?

I'm a girl and my weight is approximately 41kg and my hei...
According to your age you are underweight. Nutritionists say that eating healthy bread products is a great way to start gaining weight. If you?re adding bread to your diet, look for whole grains. While white bread is what we all grew up with, it?s not the best for your health. By refining the wheat so much, we strip the nutrients out of it. Instead, opt for whole grain varieties. These contain a fiber and minerals that are missing in white bread. It will help you stay full for longer, and give you sustained energy. An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but tropical fruit can help you gain weight. Fruits like mango, papaya, bananas, and pineapple are amazing choices according to food experts. They are full of natural sugars and can give you great energy.