My baby is 2 year and 7 month old having weight 11 kg. My query is she is developing lightly yellowish cavities in her front 2 teeth. I Am so worried what is this? She even eats chocolate and sweets much less. What can be the reason.

My baby is 2 year and 7 month old having weight 11 kg. My...
It must be due to some sweetned pacifier or somethig similar wipe her teeth before she goes to sleep and do not give her anything sweet for sleeping.
It may be nursing bottle caries, brush her teeth twice, and when you feed her milk while sleeping, make sure to wipe her teeth clean with wet cotton.
If they are cavities, take your baby to a dentist for restoration as it will not progress further. For other healthy teeth to be maintained, brush her teeth with baby toothbrush twice or at least before sleeping in the night. Except chocolates you need not worry much and if your baby eats chocolates, each time let her gargle with water thoroughly.
Cavity is very common in milk teeth in case of the children due to poor oral hygiene and habits of takings sugary items, I think you should visit your dentist for this purpose.