Sir can you please tell me the treatment or type of medicine name which I should have. I am 17 year old boy and I felt some type of memory loss, irritating, lack of concentration, lack of calmness, lo ts of weakness and I couldn't focus on my studies though. Due to excessive masturbations. Please do help.

Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. Memory and mind power depends on three aspects. Understanding, retention and recollection. Recollection is easy if your retention is proper and flawless. Retention is possible when you are able understand what you read or learn. To understand you should have concentration. Concentration comes from effective learning techniques based on creative and active learning. Physical exercise, outdoor games, entertainment, socializing coupled with systematic learning improves your memory and mind power. Vegetables, fruits and nuts are perfect for memory. Brain games like sudoku and jigsaw puzzles helps too. Avocados, Beetroots, Blueberries, Broccoli. Celery, Coconut Oil, Dark Chocolate etc are good for improving concentration and memory. I suggest online education counseling. Take care.