I am suffering from mouth disease. My mouth is not opening properly due to chewing pan masala. I was chewing pan masala since 6 years. So that I am suffering from this problem. Now a days I stopped chewing pan masala. But still it doesn't open properly when I tried to open it start pain at the outer of the mouth. And also consult how to clean my teeth and make it healthy.

I am suffering from mouth disease. My mouth is not openin...
Hii lybrate-user, you stoped chewing pan masala is a great thing. Congratres for that. Take some medicine to open your mouth. Tab. Ekangvir Ras 2 - 0 - 2 Tab. Mahayograj guggulu 2 - 0 - 2 n get Mahanarayan oil apply it daily night on your face, massage it. N take hot water bath. Do not take cold water bath. U get best results within 8 days.
This condition is known as Oral Submucous Fibrosis, which is a premalignant condition. Requires immediate cessation of habit. Also to improve mouth opening, you should start exercising and we can also give some injections to improve mouth opening or do a surgery to resect the bands formed. Teeth can be cleaned by scaling. Hope this will answer your queries.
You need to stop the habit first. Secondly you need to get teeth cleaning done you can use dologel ct over the corners of the mouth. Two times daily for 2 weeks hopefully the pain will subside. On chewing tobacco. You must have developed thick bands inside the mouth. To understand the extend and what kind of treatment can be given. One needs to visit dentist. For the same.