I have blood comes from teeth and bad smell too. please tell me the best medicine to cure it.

I have blood comes from teeth and bad smell too. please t...
Calculus and plaque may be deposited on your tooth. So scaling should be done. After that use gum astringent like sensoform paint twice daily. Rexidine m forte gel twice daily. Change your toothbrush within 3 months. Use hiora mouthwash and paste.
U should go to dentist for scaling. Medicine will not help in bleeding gums.
Kindly get .teeth cleaning and polishing done by dentist and use chlohexplus mouthwash rinse two times daily for 15 days. .teeth cleaning
Med is not the and get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water massage gums.
There is no medicine, brush twice daily with a soft toothbrush and get a deep scaling done from a dentist.
Hi Avinash.. you may try doing this Take vitamin C Massage your gums with turmeric and salt twice daily regularly Use homoeopathic toothpaste heklalava by wheezal... And consult for proper treatment through lybrate..
Go for dental checkup. Advised scaling and polishing.