My upper front left tooth is crooked and overlapping the right one. And one of my lower tooth also crooked. How to straighten them without preferring braces. Any other alternative treatment? How much could it take time to be straighten? What could be cost?

My upper front left tooth is crooked and overlapping the ...
You should get yourself evaluated for clear aligners if you have a problem with metallic braces. But these will cost you 75k to 1.5lakh depending on the severity. Another possibility is to prepare your only front tooth and place crowns on them. But this also depends on the scenario and severity of malocclusion (crooked teeth) as well as manyy factors. All alignmnet treatment of orthodontic will tske atleast a year and then retainers for few years to be worn. The crowns treatment is a quick fix and has to be advised by a dentist only by evaluation. Hopr this answers your query maddy.
First of all, nothing can be mentioned regarding the cost. Secondly intentional root canal treatment and crowns can be made as per the desired shape and size to an extent.