Why teeth gums loss occur Please tell me the medicine for gums recovery and also home remedies.

Why teeth gums loss occur Please tell me the medicine for...
Please visit your dentist, get a thorough check up done. Cleaning would be required followed by some medication. The gums don't regrow. Further damage can be prevented be good oral hygiene habits like brushing your teeth twice a day, flossing and massaging your gums in a circular motion and with a light hand with gum paints. The cleaner the mouth the better health of your teeth and gums.
It can't b reversed consult a periodontist u may require gum surgery than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums
Gums become loose due to pyorrhea, first you need to get it treated by dentist and then you can maintain it at home. Any short cut will be harmful in long run.