I am 48 years old. Male. I have a problem with stinking of my mouth when I talk and even from nose.

Get a scaling done brush twice daily eat fibrous. Food drink plenty of water use hexigel mouth wash.
There are many reasons for the bad breath from mouth including poor oral hygiene or some medical condition. Consult a dentist nearby
Brush twice daily and use mouthwash and if problem still remains then show to a dentist.
Gastritis, lung & sinus infection may also be the cause of bad smell in the mouth. 90% of bad breath is due to a dirty tongue. Kindly consult a physician & dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash until then. Advance procedures can be done with laser too. You may consult me in person dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
Hi, there are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently.