Tooth decay/ cavity in the last tooth of lower teeth set. What treatment should I take.

Tooth decay/ cavity in the last tooth of lower teeth set....
If it's your wisdom tooth which is your last molar then if it isn't too bad get it filled but if it is deep and is causing you pain specially at nights then it's advisable to take the tooth out.
Some cavities in third molars can be repaired by placing a dental filling. If a cavity does form, it's possible that the wisdom tooth can be repaired by way of placing a filling, just like with any other tooth. This would be especially true in those cases where the amount of decay is relatively small. The cavity is found on a part of the tooth that's readily accessible. Of course, these conditions don't always exist. Sometimes pulling the tooth is a better solution.In some situations, I feel that extracting the tooth makes a better choice than restoring it where repair may not be possible. In some instances, the decay may be situated in such an awkward location that the dentist finds their access to it is extremely limited, if not impossible. Here are some reasons to remove wisdom teeth. Overview ,Pain ,Pathology ,Pericoronitis (infection) ,Tooth Decay, Gum Diseases. It's easy enough to imagine that if the area has been difficult to clean with a toothbrush and floss that it would be equally inaccessible when the dentist's instruments are used. If so, the tooth should be extracted. I hope it will help you. Thank you. ,Pain,Tooth Decay
Get filling done.