I am having componeer on my front three teeth and composite build up of 1 side teeth if that composite will removed the gap will be 3-4 mm if I get it removed after some years does ortho treatment will treat it in few months does the reduction of teeth which is done during componeer treatment is there any side effects by getting ortho treatment after removing if after some years.

I am having componeer on my front three teeth and composi...
Orthodontic treatment is possible at any age.
Hi lybrate-user Componeers may help you in masking the gaps between teeth but the ideal treatment for closing gaps permanently is via orthodontics (braces and aligners). However, every case is different and commenting without evaluation is inappropriate. Generally speaking, componeers are meant for people who can't wear braces. Orthodontia has no side effects. These days we have substitute for braces called aligners which help in closure of gaps but have certain limitations. Hope this helps you.
First of all, there will be no side effects/ poor esthetics after orthodontic treatment. Also orthodontic treatment you have two more options which will not affect the componeers. They are lingual braces and clear braces which can be used. So you need not worry about anything regarding after treatment effects. THANK YOU.