Hi sir my age is 25 now I want to do laser treatment in my eyes. Is there any side effect or power limits are in that treatment. If again I had this power problem means what will I do? Please give your valuable suggestions.

Hi sir my age is 25 now I want to do laser treatment in m...
Laser eye surgery procedures have an good patient safety record when done by good reputed Surgeon When side effects do occur, they can normally be resolved through advanced surgical procedures or medical treatment Consult good Eye Surgeon for further Guidence.
Laser treatment is done to correct the myopia soo that u don't need to wear glasses,,soo don't worry it is effective
LASIK is refractive surgery to correct myopia ,hypermetropia & astigmatism, refractive surgery also include intraocular ocular lens procedure. For LASIK your eyes must be healthy, if you have persistent dry eyes, LASIK surgery may aggravate this condition resulting in burning sensation & blurring of vision after LASIK.   For LASIK cornea must  have sufficient thickness because in reshaping of cornea, you loose the thickness of cornea & if your cornea is too thin ,you are not  fit case for LASIK.  1D of myopic correction consumes 35 micron of cornea, Average thickness of cornea in Indian is around from 450 micron to 500 micron &after lasik there should be around 300 micron thickness of cornea  for safety of eyes in future.  Pupils are usually large in myopic people &who undergo lasik or smile lasik resulting  in side effects such as  halos, glares especially when driving at night.  Lasik for treatment of high refractive errors are less predictable because very high amount of myopia could require removal of too much corneal tissue putting cornea at high risk of vision complications.     Lasik should not be undertaken before 21 years in male&19 years in female because myopic power increases by that age. You must have stable vision before LASIK.  There is no upper age limit but one should keep in mind that once you are 40 years old, you may still need reading glass due to presbyopia changing every two years till you develop cataract in old age.    Contraindication for lasik-degenerative  disease, sjogren syndrome, type one  diabetes etc.  People who are taking immuno suppressant must think ten times before undergoing for LASIK.   One must go for LASIK screening before taking decision for LASIK.  One who  undergoes  for LASIK  should be fully aware of potential lasik complications & should not hide anything from operating surgeon about health. diabetes