I have a hair lose problem and it quickly turned into white hair. Can you give me some solution to grow with proper hair.

I have a hair lose problem and it quickly turned into whi...
Greying of hair before the age of 35 years is referred to as premature greying. It has seen an increase over the past several years, and the main reasons could be stress or anxiety, improper diet, overuse of shampoos and conditioners or, of course, it could be in your genes. There have been cases of children as young as 8-10 years of age reporting greying of hair. The premature greying of hair can be successfully treated with Homeopathic medicines. The Homeopathic remedies for premature greying of hair are made of natural substances and are free from any side effects. The Homeopathic medicines act in the most gentle and natural way to halt the process of greying of hair. You can buy package offered by me which includes medicines and consultation. No side effects.
you apply MX 5 daily at bedtime for one month and H-Vit forte 1 tablet daily at bedtime for one month.