I am 20 years old. But my weight is 85 and my height is 5.11 so is it correct weight or should reduce my weight? tell me how to reduce. And I have a backache means one disk in my back has pressed inside than the normal of other disks. So please give a perfect solution.

I am 20 years old. But my weight is 85 and my height is 5...
Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. SPRING BEDS, FOLDING BEDS OR THICK MATTRESS ARE HARMFUL Use no pillow under the head. DO HOT FOMENTATION. Paracetamol 250mg OD & SOS x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab OD x10. Do neck back knee & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. For emergency treatment contact your nearest hospital or family doctor. Weight reduction can not be done overnight. You have to take it as a way of life. Do Diet control. no sugar in tea,coffee,milk etc. NO sweets Take small frequent meals. When you get used to it, skip one meal. Then after 3 months skip another meal, & so on? You should do non weight bearing Yoga exercises. Do ask for detailed treatment plan. Do not ignore It. could be beginning of a serious problem. Why not discuss with me in a video conference?( Facility Provided by lybrate.com) Why not discuss with me in a video conference? (Facility provided by lybrate.com)