Hello Doctor, my one front teeth half is broken when I am in school now I have only half teeth. I want to back my full teeth is there any treatment to get my full teeth please help me doctor.

Hello Doctor, my one front teeth half is broken when I am...
Yes there are multiple treatment options possible. Like crowns or veneers or even a composite filling. Depending upon how the tooth has fractured.
Hi, you need to get an x-ray done of your broken tooth. If it is normal from inside, we can restore it back to its normal shape. But if the tooth is dead from inside, rct should be done and then tooth to be restored back. Regards.
Get a rct done you may req epicoectomy than capping.
Yes you can be get it normal by the tooth filling or crown of the that teeth.