Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello Doctor, my one front teeth half is broken when I am in school now I have only half teeth. I want to back my full teeth is there any treatment to get my full teeth please help me doctor.

4 Doctors Answered
Yes there are multiple treatment options possible. Like crowns or veneers or even a composite filling. Depending upon how the tooth has fractured.
1 person found this helpful
Hi, you need to get an x-ray done of your broken tooth. If it is normal from inside, we can restore it back to its normal shape. But if the tooth is dead from inside, rct should be done and then tooth to be restored back. Regards.
1 person found this helpful
Get a rct done you may req epicoectomy than capping.
1 person found this helpful
Yes you can be get it normal by the tooth filling or crown of the that teeth.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.