I got eye bags from last 3 year it's go big and small. I use phone very much. And use laptop too. My eye site is 0.5 of both eyes. Due to this my face look very old. I am 35 in age. Please suggest.

I got eye bags from last 3 year it's go big and small. I ...
Dont worry eye bags or puffiness is treatable follow advises given below: Avoid stress, regular meditation will help drink lot of water adequate sleep Avoid exposure of direct sunlight, use sun glass Do very gentle almond oil (from Divya Jyoti Sansthan)massage with little fingre daily after washing face at night Further treatment can be done after Physical examination
Find the cause whether it is due to night time awakening or some cosmetic you are applying under eyes or it is just effect of light (Tyndall  effect) or it is hereditary. Take plenty of fluids, sleep at night at right time. Apply cetaphil moisturing cream around eyes in day time & Fixderma under eye cream at night on dark circles for 3 months. 20 % to 80% improvement depending on the cause. If there is no improvement ,consult dermatologist with MD or DNB Dermatogy qualification.