Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Can you please suggest any good doctors in Chennai for treating pcod issue and egg growth issue?

1 Doctor Answered
Do not worry about it Its a small problem in begining if treated early Some times simple medicines used in other systemic diseases get ok If due to hormone imbalance correction cures it Just do not change too many doctors.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.