Hi I am 44 yrs female. I am constantly having an ulcer on the side of my tongue. It used to go away after using the oricort cream and recurrence would be few months later. But now it is constantly there. I am using the ulcer cream daily. It is v painful & talking and eating becomes difficult. I hv done a blood test. I am not anaemic and other results were also ok. I am a vegetarian & I do take supplements. Pls advise.

Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need coronoplasty (smoothen teeth edges) along with t. Rebagen 10, morning one tab & one at night for 5 days, along with c. Becosules 5 cap, for five days in the morning after meals. Hexigel ointment on the area of ulcer. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash. You may consult me in person dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.