I am having a huge pain to the inner backside muscle upper portion of my right leg. How to get relieved out of it?

I am having a huge pain to the inner backside muscle uppe...
Most leg pain results from wear and tear, overuse, or injuries in joints or bones or in muscles, ligaments, tendons or other soft tissues. Leg pain can also be caused by blood clots, varicose veins or poor circulation. To relieve mild pain: Stay off your leg as much as possible Apply an ice pack or bag of frozen peas to the affected area for 15 to 20 minutes three times a day Elevate your leg whenever you sit or lie down Please go to a Physiotherapist if: You have pain during or after walking You have swelling in both legs Your pain gets worse Your symptoms don't improve after a few days of home treatment You have painful varicose veins leg pain happens when your muscles are tired or dehydrated. Drink more water if you're prone to leg cramps. Also Low blood levels of either calcium or magnesium directly cause cramps. Pleas check you Calcium and Magnesium levels.