I am 41 years old. I have no bad habits. But taking food improperly and various odd timings. I am suffering from acidity and heavy weight. This is a make me diabetic and hyper tension (BP). Belly fat and stomach. What is the solution to my problem.

I am 41 years old. I have no bad habits. But taking food ...
Both diabetes and hypertension are lifestyle diseases which need a lifestyle solution and not a chemical cocktail of Medicines. Change your lifestyle and food habits stop all dairy products Cut down animal products Go on a plant based diet Foer more specific advice take a consult with me .Iam alifestyle and wellness consultant based overseas and I will be able to help you most probably reversing your issues and helping you to think, eat and live healthy.
Hello, Central obesity is associated with hormonal imbalance and high risk of developing cardiovascular issues and diabtes.You need a customised diet chart which will ensure right solution to your problems.Get in touch with me online for the apt recommendation.